Boveda 65% RH Single Size 320
65% RH is for:
- Wood humidors with a tight seal, acrylic humidors and plastic humidors
- Challenging climate of year-round high humidity
- Storing Cuban cigars, which are tightly bound and can mold at a higher RH
- Aging and long-term (multi-year) storage for most premium cigars
- Better burn if cigars extinguish quickly
- Prefer a less-humidified cigar
- Up to 5 lb of English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco
A Single Size 320 is for:
- More condensed humidity control for a large airtight humidor (Use a Boveda 320 instead of several Size 60 packs.)
- Long-lasting humidity control in a small airtight humidor (In a 25-count humidor, the Size 320 provides cigar protection for up to 1 year!)
How to Use:
First remove the clear overwrap from the Boveda, then simply place the unwrapped pack in your humidor and close the lid, it's that easy. Boveda RH automatically restores and maintains humidity in airtight desktop humidors and polymer (plastic) travel humidors and cigar cases.
Don't mix RH (Relative Humidity) levels within the same humidor. And do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products because they will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.